Monday, December 27, 2004

Road Trip South Island, New Zealand: Fairly, Mining town, lakes, and overlooks


Fairly Hotel


Looking up Fairly


Looking down Fairly


flowers


clear water (This is pretty much par for the course in New Zealand)


Mt Cook


Mhairi taking a picture of flowers. You might notice a trend in this


sign post


sign post again (I was playing the manual settings on my camera)


Mhairi on bridge


mining town


glacial lake


me doing something


old church


collie statue


me n' lake


This only begs the question: What would George Bush Do? I'm guessing it would involve something to do with oil drilling oil


Mt Cook


lake


Mhairi


other side of lake? Maybe the same lake


more flowers. I think I maybe took this one though


Wait, what. Oh my gosh, its a picture of flowers


I can tell Mhairi took this one. Framed very well


Lunch stop


me getting frisbee


and walking out


Bike Fence!


more river


flowers


more of mining town. (She was probably looking at the flowers)


...


....



Us


More river


Under mining town


...


...


...


...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home